I'm back with a February Favorites post after almost two weeks of not posting anything and I'm not going to blab why I went MIA for a while. So without further adieu, I present my picks for the month of February in no particular order.
1. Alba Botanica Acne Dote Oil Control Lotion - I use this on humid and hot days as this keeps my face matte and shine free for a couple of hours. Plus I love the mentholated and refreshing feel to it. Review to follow.
2. Estee Lauder Pure Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink - I now really love this lipstick as it is moisturizing and glossy and I am almost halfway through it.
3. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer 2 - I love how this covers my dark circles, not completely though, but I really like it.
4. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush in PK-22 - I love how sheer yet lovely this blush is. A very pretty shade of light pink that goes on smoothly and blends well with the skin.
5. Jill Stuart Blush in 06 Fresh Apricot - Gorgeous colours, very pretty combination and the texture is amazing. Lovely on the cheeks too.
6. Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation - I think this foundation is slowly becoming my HG liquid foundation. Blends seamlessly on the skin, very lightweight and I just love how it feels on the skin.
7. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I love using this to set my foundation and great as a touch up powder. Powder is finely milled and does not look cakey nor patchy no matter how many times I reapply using this.
8. Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express Waterproof Mascara - I alternately use this with Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara but I use this more often because I like the formula better. Reminds me of The Colossal but that one is a little better than this.
9. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette - Keeps my brows from being all over the place. From almost non-existent brows to hello eyebrows.
I will be doing a lot of reviews soon and I'll try to blog as often as I used to. February was a really slow month for me.
Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps!
Lesson learned today: Last night was great but nursing a hangover isn't. :P