Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ambush Makeover 4

Finally, I got to ambush someone again. :P Earlier today, I did my friend's makeup for her sister's wedding. Since it was a civil wedding, she wanted to keep her makeup to a minimum, just basically enhance her features and of course, not to look too made up. I was told her dress is black and white so we thought that neutral makeup is the way to go.



I forgot to take a "before" picture. Luckily, I found one where she's not wearing any makeup. Come to think of it, she's not very fond of wearing makeup.

And here is the "after" shot.

I used the following:
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation
- Kevin Beautymaker Color Correcting Eyelid Primer for eye lids and as under eye concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Browlash Ex
- Laura Mercier Eyesadow in Topaz and Coffee Ground
- Guerlain L'Instant Precieux to highlight the brow bones and cheekbones
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
- Stila Contouring Trio in Dark and Light
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush in PK-22
- Dior Addict High Color Lipstick in Rose Orgasme/Joy Pink

I hope I did an OK job. :) I just realized there is a white cast. Ugh!

Happy Wednesday night, super awesome peeps! :P

21 comments:

  1. such a pretty lip color sis, fits her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure her makeup looks more amazing in real life pammy. you did a great job noh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! haha hope you can ambush me sometime pammy! Ive been lazy putting on makeup recently

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did such a great job!!!! I love the lip color!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    would love if you visited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh where did u get the Kevin Beautymaker eye primer?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)