Finally, I got to ambush someone again. :P Earlier today, I did my friend's makeup for her sister's wedding. Since it was a civil wedding, she wanted to keep her makeup to a minimum, just basically enhance her features and of course, not to look too made up. I was told her dress is black and white so we thought that neutral makeup is the way to go.
I forgot to take a "before" picture. Luckily, I found one where she's not wearing any makeup. Come to think of it, she's not very fond of wearing makeup.
And here is the "after" shot.
I used the following:
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation
- Kevin Beautymaker Color Correcting Eyelid Primer for eye lids and as under eye concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Browlash Ex
- Laura Mercier Eyesadow in Topaz and Coffee Ground
- Guerlain L'Instant Precieux to highlight the brow bones and cheekbones
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
- Stila Contouring Trio in Dark and Light
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush in PK-22
- Dior Addict High Color Lipstick in Rose Orgasme/Joy Pink
I hope I did an OK job. :) I just realized there is a white cast. Ugh!
Happy Wednesday night, super awesome peeps! :P