I decided to stop doing my monthly favorites post since my favorites for last month is like a repetition of my favorites for the previous months so I deem it pointless to post about the same things over and over again. I decided to just do a Current Favorites post instead of a May Favorites post. And besides, due to the sweltering heat of the sun these past couple of months, I didn't feel like wearing makeup at all. Anyway, here are my favorite products at the moment.
1. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer - I needed something very light and water-based to keep my skin moisturized without the heavy, sticky feeling. This product perfectly fits the bill.
2. YSL Matt Touch Foundation - A foundation with mousse-like texture that feels just like a primer. It lasts for a fairly long time too even in humid weather conditions. My favorite thing about it is that it feels light on the face, as if it's not there. I only wear this when I go out though.
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - The powder that I use everyday that helps keep the oilies at bay.
4. Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UV - I recently got this from AdamBeauty. I just wanted to try BB creams from Japan since most of the BB creams in the market are from Korea. And of course, I adore Kanebo. :)
5. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Beauty Lasting Pact - my HG powder foundation. I'm not straying anymore. :)
1. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral - A coral-pink cream blush that I am hooked into right now. :)
2. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush in PK-22 - A sheer pink blush that gives a glow from within look on the cheeks. I love using this on top of Bobbi Brown Calypso Coral.
3. Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush 10 - I grab this blush when I can't decide which blush to wear. :P
1. Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate - I love tinted lip balms and this is coral-pink. I could not ask for more.
2. Maybelline Color Bloom in Peach Blossom - Works just like Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color but this one turns to a peach shade that looks more natural and more inexpensive too.
Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil - Looks natural on my eyebrows.
DKNY Be Delicious - refreshing fruity scent
Japanese Kokeshi Doll Pens from Kimmi Doll (Php 325) and from eBay (Php 30) - the cutest pens everrrrr! :P
So these are my current favorites. Hopefully, they change on a monthly basis.
Anyway, I'd like to share a short article I have written for CozyCot. To read the write up, please click on the picture.
What are your current favorites?
Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :P