I have been meaning to post this since last Sunday but I was down with the flu (darn virus and still sick up to now) so I have a lot of catching up to do on my posts though that would have to wait because I'm experiencing vertigo every once in a while. Yeah, my world has been spinning literally. :P I have bought a few stuff so I have a lot of review coming up soon.
Anyway, I'm in a coral-pink kick lately and anything of that shade makes my heart skip a beat. Of course, I'm exaggerating on the heart skipping a beat part but yeah, that's how much I love the shade. I'm reviewing one of the products I got from The Big Outlet Sale/Lux Asia Sale last 15 April and that is the Guerlain KissKiss Stick Gloss in 902 Corail Des Mers.
What I like:
- Let me start again with the packaging. It is housed in a very luxurious and elegant looking metal (or tin?) tube. It looks divine!
- The scent isn't as strong as the KissKiss Baby Nourishing Lip Balm in Cherry Summer.
- Texture is glossy, somewhat like that of a tinted lip balm. It is definitely not waxy and it applies smoothly on the lips.s
- The shade, Corail des Mers, looks coral on the tube but on my lips, it turns to a very pretty coral-pink shade.
- Does not dry out my lips.
- Goes on sheer on the lips but intensity of the color is build-able in my opinion.
- I got this on sale for Php 500 instead of the usual mall price, which I am not interested to know.
- Lasts for about 2-3 hours without drinking or eating but leaves a nice sheer tint on the lips.
What I don't like:
- This shade is limited edition so I would have to keep myself from constantly using it so I won't easily run out of it.
- It's easy to run out of it. It takes 2-4 swipes just to get a nice pop of color on the lips (that is if you want it to show up a bit more pigmented)
- No SPF for SPF freaks.
Overall rating: 4.25/5
Will I buy again? When I get the chance to and if it is on sale.
Have you tried this lippy? What's your fave from Guerlain?
Happy Thursday, super awesome peeps!