For the Nth time, I love coral-pinks and here is another coral-pink product I have been using and loving lately - Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral.
What I like:
- The shade, of course, is a lovely coral-pink shade. I ♥ coral-pink. Nuff said.
- Pretty on the cheeks and on the lips too.
- It may feel a bit balmy but it's not so hard to blend at all. I feel that the tapping motion works best instead of rubbing it on your cheeks.
- Stays for like 5-6 hours on my combi-oily skin which isn't bad at all.
- Works as a really nice base for powder blushes but is also nice when used on its own.
- Pigmented and a little goes a long way. You only need very little amount as you can easily overdo it since it is pigmented.
- May seem expensive at first but considering the amount of product you get and the pigmentation it has, it is fairly priced in the long run.
- Has not caused me to break out yet.
- Locally available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan's.
What I don't like:
- Drying on the lips so if you plan to use this on your lips, do not forget to apply lotsa lip balm underneath.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Will I buy again? Maybe, but I'm sure it will take me a long time to finish this up.
On the lips topped with a clear gloss
On my cheeks (NC30-35 now because of swimming)
Have you tried these Pot Rouges? What's your fave?
Happy Tuesday, super awesome peeps! :)