It may not be too obvious but I like Metallica - they're super awesome! My favorites being Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters. Anyway, I decided to play with my Sleek Bad Girl Palette and created a look that will remind me of Metallica. So here are a few pictures of the eye makeup I came up with.
|Innocence applied all over the lids then to highlight inner corners & |
brow bones; Gun Metal applied in inner half of the lids; &
Noir applied on outer half of the lids
|I was tearing up when I applied the |
kohl liner on my waterline so I wiped off
the shadow on my lower lash lines
Products I used:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- Innoncence, Gun Metal, and Noir Eyeshadow from Sleek Bad Girl Palette
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- B! Kohl liner on lower lashlines (only seen on the half FOTD)
- Shu Uemura Glow On K6
- Kiehl's Lip Balm 1
- Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood
Anyway, you might be getting tired of seeing EOTDs so I'll resume to regular posts on product reviews but will do EOTDs at least once or twice a week.
Do you also like Metallica?
Happy Thursday, everyone! :P