TGIF, everyone! Weekend's finally here and for most of us, it's the best time to relax and bond with the family. Anyway, I received a package yesterday. KKcenterHK has sent me another pair of falsies to try and review and it is something that instantly reminded me of Tessa Prieto-Valdez when I first saw it. So I decided to try the falsies and thought of something that wouldn't overpower the lashes but something that would complement them instead. I decided to finally use the Shu Uemura Aya Takano Reindeer XXXX Kiss Palette (will do a separate review for it). The result reminded me of Barbie in Fairytopia movie (yes, I'm a grown up who still enjoys watching Barbie movies), thus the title. So here are pictures together with the the eye products I used for this look at the end of the post.
I extended the silver eye shadow all the way to the eyebrows to make them softer.
The purple lashes were a pain to apply because the lashes are outrageously long and quite heavy but they look really pretty. Though I'd be insane to use them on a regular day, I think they'd be perfect for costume parties. I honestly have no idea how to review it because it's not something I'd use or wear everyday. But as I mentioned earlier, this is great for costume or themed parties, or if you simply feel like dressing up at home on a boring afternoon. Oh, this also comes with a glue with the label ELF which kinda confused me but I used my own eyelash adhesive anyway.
|The eye makeup|
Products I used for the entire look:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UV
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Shu Uemura Aya Takano Reindeer Kiss XXXX Palette trio eye shadows
- Purple lashes from KKcenterHK
- Shu Uemura Glow on K6 from the palette as well
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Lemon
- Palladio Herbal Lip Slix Rosewood
Have you tried using such lashes?
Happy Friday, super awesome peeps! :P