Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cole Haan is in Bluefly!

There was a time when I was on a bag phase - I keep buying bags almost twice a month even though I already have favorites. I can remember the huge grin on my face every time the delivery guy hands me my packages with a smile. Yes, I shop for bags online most of the time. I had an irregular work schedule back then, had to be on call so I barely had any time to go shopping in the mall. Online shopping sites were my best bet.

Anyway, one of my favorite bags which has been serving me well for 5 years now is a huge black hobo from Cole Haan. It was one of the purchases that did not make me sleep until I finally had it with me. It is very sturdy and has been through a lot with me - temper tantrums and throwing my bag on the floor, running really late for work and just throwing it on my desk - you get the drift. I didn't know how Cole Haan can be so pricey here so I sort of regret being kind of cruel to it but it's still in great condition even after enduring all those with me. I check out the physical store here in Manila and I saw that some of their shoes are really nice and looks sturdy as well, but I cannot bring myself to purchase them. I can be a cheapskate, you know.

Of course, I checked out online stores, one of which is Bluefly and I got really excited when they had Cole Haan shoes! They only have a few styles available but I could not believe the discounted prices! The style that caught my eye is very simple yet has a touch of comfort and femininity. Here it is!


Anyway, it is still kinda pricey but the discount alone is too much to resist - after all, it is Cole Haan. Now if only customs here won't make a living out of international orders, then it won't hurt to place an order for this.

How do you like Cole Haan products?

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)