How's everyone? I hope you're all doing well. I'd like to share another EOTD and since the previous two featured dark shades, I decided to go back to basics and use neutral shades. If there are shades I cannot really wear, those are neutral ones. For some reason, they look muddy on me (could be due to my being acidic) and make my eyes look dirty. Anyway, here are the pictures.
I decided not to wear any falsies this time and I also wanted to compare pics of those with and without falsies. I like how the falsies add more oomph to the EOTDs but I like how natural this EOTD looks without them.
In this EOTD, I used the 3 neutral shades on my Laura Mercier Colour Classics Face Palette.
Well, I still like dark shades better and I still love green eye shadow a lot. :)
Products I used:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- YSL Matt Touch Oil Free Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- Laura Mercier Colour Classics Face Palette
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Shu Uemura Glow On P Pink 30
- Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
Do you like neutrals? :)
Happy Wednesday, super awesome peeps!