Another EOTD/FOTD! As I've mentioned somewhere on my previous posts, I am getting fond of doing EOTDs even though I don't go out wearing eye shadows. Last night's was an exception as I wore it when I had dinner with a couple of friends I used to work with. Since it was dinner and not during day time, I figured a little eye shadow won't hurt. So I used pinks and here's the look I came up with.
My hands aren't steady, thus, the poor eye lining skill. Okay, maybe I need more practice then. :P
Didn't use falsies either. Applied two coats of mascara instead.
Apologies for the stray hairs on my face. I don't have Photoshop or other photo-editing software so the hairs stay on the face. And I only took a few shots. It can be tiring to smile while taking pictures, you know.
Products I used:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener (the current eye cream I'm testing)
- MUFE (MakeUp For Ever) Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Kryolan white sparkles (pigment)
- MAC pigment (I don't know the shade, I just got it as a sample)
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Stila Contouring Trio
- Shu Uemura Glow on M Pink 30
- Korres Lip Butter Pomegranate
- Dior Addict High Color Rose Orgasme
Do you like pink eye shadows?
By the way, I am in ♡♡♡ with this:
|Spicy Beef Maki from Tokyo Tokyo|
Happy Friday, super awesome peeps! :P