Toink! I should be more creative with titles. :P Ayway, I ♡ green eye shadows that's why I try to make different possible combinations with it. I've done it with black and gold so I thought of combining it with brown or a neutral shade. Green + brown = a tree! So I was super tempted to call this "Puno (tree) look". Nonsense story- I remember meeting up with a friend and he was wearing a moss green long-sleeved polo and really dark brown slacks. When I saw him, I said, "Puno, ikaw ba yan? (Tree, is that you?)", which made him smirk at me because I didn't realize that my voice was kinda loud and a lot of people heard it. Anyway, before I keep blabbing, here's the look.
|No falsies again, just two coats of mascara.|
|I applied brown on the inner half and green on the outer half and blended. |
I then applied Guerlain L'instant Precieux on the inner corners and
browbones and applied it wet to line the upper lash lines in place
of an eyeliner.
Products I used:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Beauty Lasting Pact
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Topaz
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Single Eyeshadow in Envy ♡
- Guerlain L'Instant Precieux Eye Shadow
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Tea Rose
- Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
Do you also like green eye shadows?
Happy Saturday and a blessed Sunday tomorrow, super awesome peeps! :P
P.S. I just ordered a Sleek iDivine eye shadow palette in Bad Girl! I am so excited to play with the dark greens, purples, silvers, creams, and black. :P