Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Collective Haul

I'm a happy girl this Christmas season. I got a couple of the things on my wishlist and then some. I'd like to share what made me broke now. Haha! :P These are basically some of the stuff I got for the past couple of weeks (December). I have a mini eBay haul coming up soon. :)

From Rustan's


From Duty Free - got 2 from my Christmas Wishlist (The Chanel lipstick shouldn't be part of this haul but something went wrong that I had to just keep it.)

From SM :D

I can't get over the brush included in the Chanel compact. :P

Laura Mercier Colour Classics Face palette + 1 mini lip glace (Pink Diamond)

2 blushes and 6 eye shadows (will review soon)

My latest fave scent - Acca Kappa Hibiscus

Did you get items from your Christmas wishlist? Went shopping this Christmas? :P

Happy Sunday, super awesome peeps! :)

20 comments:

  1. Your haul looks so yummy Pammy! whoa it rhymes! hehe, only a few of my xmas wishlist came true. Looking forward to your upcoming posts.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is a fantastic haul! That Laura Mercier palette looks gorgeous. And I'm in a desperate need for a new perfume. I'm bored with my current ones.

    Can't wait to see what you bought from eBay too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine, thank you. :P

    Crystal, thanks. I will. Your MAC pala ha, I forgot. :)

    Mina, haha! It does rhyme. Looking forward to your posts about your haul too. :P

    Fifi, the palette is really nice. I chose it because it was the cheapest. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your hauls! You deserve it though after a yearlong hardwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, thanks for helping me justify these purchases. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Hope you're enjoying the holidays, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did have a nice Christmas!! :)
    Can't wait to see reviews on these goodies!

    Wish you a happy new year too!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wugumei, thank you. You too! :P

    Beauty Addict, will definitely review these babies. I wish you a happy new year too! :P

    Gaby, thank you. Happy New Year too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. OO naman sis! learned that from the hubby, he always justifies my purchases, so I'm doing the same to you! :D Seriously you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice haul! looking forward for your review. I like the laura mercier palette.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :P

    Charry, will do. I'm liking it too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely haul Pammy! I'm not so into LM but that palette looks divine! Can't wait for your review and swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bec, was thinking of getting the NARS Only You palette but found it a little too expensive so I settled for this one. Glad I did though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. now i'm green with envy ! lol! i want the laura mercier palette too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go get the LM palette! It's only Php2450. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)