Hi guys! I have been thinking of doing a small giveaway for some time now but haven't thought of a good reason for doing that. But after the email thingie from "He/She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" yesterday, I decided to finally do this giveaway as a sign of my HUGE thanks for the support from you lovely ladies. This is just a simple giveaway so please do not expect anything grand.
The stuff included on the giveaway are the following:
1. A tub of Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Scrub
2. Purederm Deep Moisture Hand Mask
3. Purederm Nourishing Repair Hair Mask
4. Purederm Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Mask
5. Mentholatum Lip Ice lip balm (a new one, of course)
6. Rush Shower Gel
7. Delon Cocoa Butter Lotion (a new bottle)
8. Victoria's Secret Secret Charms Shower Gel
9. A bracelet I made. :)
10. I will add more items in the process and I will update this post.
Rules are simple:
1. Just answer this question. It's a topic that is really close to my heart. "What is your favorite moment with your dad?"
2. Simply leave a comment, even a brief description of your fave moment, on this post together with your email so I can contact you if you are the winner.
3. You do not have to be a follower of this blog to join. This is open to anyone who would like to share his/her favorite moment with dad.
4. I will personally pick out my favorite answer/story. I dare you - make me laugh, make me cry! I'd love to know your story. :)
5. Giveaway ends on 20 December 2010.
I hope you guys can join! :)
Moving forward, I'd like to share my November Favorites with you guys.
1. Lander Advance Skin Care Hydrating Cocoa Butter Lotion - smells really good and moisturizing. My alternative to Palmer's Cocoa Butter when I ran out of it. Cheaper too.
2. Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB Cream - I am proud to say that this is my HG BB Cream and I will not stray from it. I'm done trying out different BB Creams.
3. Shiseido Sheer Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation - sheer, silky, smooth finish that feels so light on the face.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation - my HG liquid foundation. Need I say more? :P
5. Shu Uemura Glow On Blush M Pink 30 - I think this will forever be a favorite! My pick-me-up blush. :)
6. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in BG 949 - a very pretty beige-pink-nude lipstick.
7. Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder - a powder made specifically for the under eyes. This is a great powder to set your under eye concealer.
8. Charm Luxe Mini Kabuki - the cutest brush ever! Perfect with No. 9.
9. Kryolan Anti Shine Powder - a good setting powder that I sometimes use on its own. Helps keep oilies at bay.
10. Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color Fragrance-Free - a new love! Turns to a nice shade of pink on the lips.
11. Prestige Perfectly Matte Translucent Powder in Oatmeal - a good face powder that has light to medium coverage. My cheaper alternative to MAC Blot but still, Blot is better. BUT Kryolan Anti Shine still reigns supreme. :P
So these are my November Favorites. :)
Happy Wednesday, super awesome peeps! :P