I know I have reviewed the Candy Apple lip balm this week but as I have mentioned on that post, I am going to buy the Sheer Color variant and I did the following day. I have been using it for a few days now and since this isn't a skin care product, I can definitely review it now. It is now my favorite lip balm aside from the fact that my mom kept the Candy Apple for herself after having her try it. Boohoo! At least that's one reason for me to buy another. :P
Description on the cardboard packaging:
- Changes color to a natural sheer pink according to individual lips.
- A gentle Beeswax formulation suitable even for very sensitive skin.
- Contains natural ingredients of Shea Butter Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Extract to keep lips moisturized, smooth, and healthy.
- Contains effective anti-oxidants of Vitamin E to soften and protect lips against the harmful environment.
What I like:
- Definitely not waxy. I find this more glossy than the Lip Color variant.
- The packaging is really cute! It's pink! :P
- Moisturizing. I apply this at night and wake up with smoother and softer lips.
- I love how it turns to a nice pink shade on my lips.
- No funny smell. I chose the fragrance-free variant over the strawberry-scented one.
- A little goes a long way. One swipe is enough for each lip.
- Adds color to pale lipsticks or lip glosses.
- Even though the gloss is gone, it leaves a pink tint behind.
- Inexpensive and costs only Php
- Locally available at Watson's.
What I don't like:
- Unlike the Lip Color variant, this does not have SPF.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Will I buy again? Yes!
Have you tried this lip balm? I think I am getting addicted to Mentholatum Lip Ice! :P
Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :P