Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Monday, November 1, 2010

FOTD: Chubby Cheeks using L'egere White Multi BB Cream (",)

I was testing L'egere White Multi BB Cream earlier when I decided to just do an FOTD. I call it the Chubby Cheeks FOTD because of, well, my chubby cheeks. Here are pictures. :)




What I used:
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
- L'egere White Multi BB Cream
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme in D2
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit in Light
- ELF Eyeshadow Quad - Ivy
- Maybelline Gel Liner

- Stila Major Lash Mascara
- Shu Uemura Glow On M Pink 30
- Nivea Pomegranate Lip Balm
- Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood

See my chubby cheeks? Haha! I love the munchkin donuts on my face! :P

Happy Halloween, guys! :)

16 comments:

  1. Nadine, thank you. It's my fave blush as of this moment - Shu Uemura M Pink 30. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!
    you look flawlessly beautiful!
    im sooooooooo inggit that BB Cream works for you. i'll give anything just to make BB Cream work for me too...
    *sigh*


    nah...i think your cheeks are really soooo cute! it's really perfect in applying blusher...hey, i have big chubby cheeks too & everyone love it!
    so i do too!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thiamere, thank you! I love my chubby cheeks too! :P

    Oh no, my face got a itchy while I had L'egere BB Cream on. Removed it and the itchiness was gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! You have the best skin ever!
    It looks fresh, clean, and beautiful!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a nice neutral look for everyday wear! hope you had a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, thanks. I hope you had a great halloween too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not chubby cheeks! You have gorgeous cheeks! Love the FOTD, your skin does look healthy and glowing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki, when you see me, you'll definitely see my chubby cheeks! Thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find chubby cheeks adorably cute and babyish, in fact I wished mine were like that, your skin is awesome! Your working that bb cream like magic!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mina, thank you. Unfortunately, this bb cream makes me itch too. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)