Keeping our brushes clean is important as we use them on our face. Dirty brushes can irritate our skin and can cause blemishes like pimples and I'm sure no one loves having pimples. Aside from the spot cleaners, deep cleaning at least once a week is essential because it will remove all the dirt and makeup residues that the spot brush cleaners cannot remove. I'd like to share a soap that effectively removes all those dirt - the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure Castille Soap.
What I like:
- You only need a little amount to clean one brush.
- Effectively removes dirt even on just the first wash.
- Easily lathers.
- No detergents and did not cause any break outs at all.
- My brushes still feel soft even after several washes using this soap.
- This magic soap can be used in several other ways - shampoo, safe enough to be used on babies, etc.
- One bottle lasts for a long time. I've had this for a little over a year yet I haven't used up this 118mL of bottle.
- It may seem expensive at first because it costs more or less than PHP300 (I forgot the actual price) but given the quality and how long this lasts, I would say it's cheap in the long run.
- Locally available at Healthy Options.
What I don't like:
- The lavender scent but it's just my nose. Some may find the scent relaxing but I don't. **This is subjective**
Overall rating: 5/5 I still gave it a 5 because it performs well.
Will I buy again? Yes! But I will try other variants like peppermint or if they have unscented ones. :)
Happy Tuesday, super awesome peeps! :)