As you all know by now, I recently started using BB creams again and on my quest in finding the right one for me, I have tried a few brands. The one I am reviewing this time is the L'egere White Multi BB Cream.
On the tube it says:
All In One Functions:
Sun protect + makeup base + skin cover + foundations for 24 hours
Whitening & Skin Care Formula:
White Multi BB Cream acts effectively on irritated skin, concealing dermal blemish and helps skin rejuvenation with innovative active ingredients. Blocking the penetration of UV rays and other harmful factors.
Skin that needs protection, irritated skin by peeling and laser procedures, sensitive and troubled skin.
What I like:
- Consistency is a bit thick and creamy and provides medium coverage.
- Glides on smoothly on the skin.
- It looks a little dark when swatched but it eventually blends well with the skin tone.
- It feels like cream foundation, which I think also serves that purpose.
- It claims to have sun protection factors though the SPF level is not indicated anywhere on the tube.
- Provides a natural and dewy finish.
- Good for taking pictures, no whitish cast.
What I don't like:
- This is supposed to be good for those who have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin but this makes me itch and I end up having red spots on the face after removing it.
- Since texture is pretty thick and creamy, I find it a bit hard to blend it.
- The scent bothers me quite a bit.
- Does nothing much for oil control. It slides off pretty easily.
- Makes my skin look greasy and dirty, just like Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream.
- Although it claims to protect against the harmful rays of the sun, not giving off a whitish cast on photos makes me wonder how LOW the SPF level is. It would be better if they indicate that on the tube or box so consumers will know.
Overall rating: 2.5/5
Will I buy again? No. I'm sticking with Purederm Magic BB Cream. So far, that one and Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream are the only two that works very well for me. My skin loves them.
I have one BB Cream left to review and I'm done trying out different brands.
Found the BB cream for you? Or have you given up on them? :D
Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :)