Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Yum Moments: Italian Herbs and Cheese Pita Bread with Sweet, Sour & Spicy Tomato Dip.

I decided to once again whip up another yum moments dish. I decided to make Italian Herbs and Cheese Pita Bread with Tomato Dip. This is very simple to make and I will be providing the instructions on how to do it.


Spread cheese all over the pita bread. I ran out of mozzarella and cheddar cheese so I used Cheese Whiz instead then sprinkled McCormick Italian Herbs.

This will actually do especially for vegetarians but I like adding a little ham because it certainly adds flavor to the tangy cheese and earthy herbs.


Pop in the oven for 4-5 minutes and it's ready to serve.
 

As for the dip, if you are in the mood to make your own salsa or marinara sauce, go ahead and do so as it tastes really yummy. But I am too lazy to make one so I settled with tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, and onion bits.

Slice, fold, dip, and munch!! :P



Happy rainy Friday, super awesome peeps! :P

24 comments:

  1. hi pammy,, where did you buy the pita?? hehe i want to make one.. alam mo i was thinking pa rin of making the onion rings you posted way back i am so lazy tlaga hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, haha. Go get some nomnom. :P

    Donna, I bought the pita breads at the grocery. Most groceries have them. This is waaay easier to make than the onion rings. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yet another yummy food post! thanks for sharing these quick cookin recipes, P! keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum-OH! Your tomato dip recipe is easier than what I know. Try to make Tacos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arg, I'm getting not-so-lazy when it comes to cooking lately. :P

    Justine, I'm actually thinking of making soft tacos over the weekend. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay naku Pammy, wag mo ako gutumin, I don't have ingredients here to make that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madz, try this. It's a complicated version of pizza. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, it was yummy! Thank you for following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is interesting. I am an avid fan of cheese! :)

    By the way, Criminal Minds is my show too! I swear, it never gets old. The episodes get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toni, I love cheese! :P

    I agree. Too bad they removed JJ from the cast and we'll be seeing less of Emily. Bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really will raid your place na everytime you make something yummy! hehehhe this is making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nikki, by the time you get here, the plates will be empty. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow that looks delicious and very simple to make! I'm hungry now, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it's 3am and looking at your pizza pics made me crave for one,but the only decent snack I could find is a roll of hard bread:-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang woman!! This looks tasty you little cook!!!
    Thanks for the sweet comments btw!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)