Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Monday, November 29, 2010

FOTD: Shining Shimmering Splendid Eyes and Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme as Foundation

Earlier, I was checking out the Kryolan website and I found out that the Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is a cream foundation. It's like a concealer foundation so I decided to try it out on my whole face since I have been using it only as a concealer. It's basically just like the Kryolan TV Paint Stick, only in a pot with a better shade match. Then I applied eyeshadow as well since I decided to completely play with makeup. Here's what I came up with:


This is my favorite shot but it's blurry. Don't you just hate it when your favorite picture in the bunch is blurry? :(


Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color topped with Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in BG 949

For some reason, I woke up with an old school line on my mind - Punks not Dead - and tried to act like that but it's an epic fail.



The stuff I used:
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme in D2
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit in Light
- ELF Studio Line Eyeshadow Single in Mystic Moss
- Purple Generic Eyeshadow Quad from Saizen
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
- Stila Major Lash Mascara
- Shu Uemura Glow On M Pink 30
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in BG 949

Happy Boni Day, super awesome peeps! :P

24 comments:

  1. Haha your last pose was funny! I wouldn't even suspect your capable of doing that coz' you look so sweet and demure.

    The makeup looks flawless on you as usual!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look!
    soo party-ish!

    lol at the last pic.sooooooo cute & funky & punky..haha

    your lips look dee-vine!
    nice color combo!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, thank you. :P

    Mina, thanks. I never thought I would post something like that on this blog. I try to look demure but in reality, I'm not. Haha! :p

    Thia, yeah, it's party-ish indeed. Haha! It's not anywhere near punks not dead though but I thought it turned out funny trying so hard to do that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shimmery-shiny effect ;) && I super love your last photo HAHAHA!!! You're so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's shimmering and so holiday like, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lip colour is just so pretty! your last pic made me giggle XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nic, glad to have made you giggle. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never knew you had a rocker chic side in you Pam! :) your eye makeup looks fab!

    and yes, i do have lots of fave pics that ended up being shot blurry... perhaps because it hides what needs to be hidden :D *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argie, I love rock music! Di lang halata. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah di bagay sayo the last photo coz you are too sweet to have that "look" hahaha but you made me smile!! !Love the shadows and love the blurry photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki, happy to have made you smile. A good friend saw that pic and he said he thought I looked like a rat or a rabbit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lahveeeeet!!!

    ang ganda ganda ng eyes and lips!!!

    magkano ang lippie???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Malds, Php1250 yata yung Shu and Php145 yung Mentholatum. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)