Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yum Moments: Homemade Pizza

My mom was craving for pizza earlier so she asked me to make some. She bought the ingredients when she did our grocery this morning so everything was set and all I needed to do was put everything together for our little pizza bites.



This was very easy to make. I just made spaghetti sauce with ground beef and used it as a substitute for pizza sauce then put some of it on the crust then sprinkled it with a lot of cheese then added ham, pineapple chunks, and onions then once again sprinkled it with cheese then popped it in the oven and waited for 5-6 minutes for it to cook. Et voila! Our very own homemade pizza. I forgot to add green bell peppers but it still tasted good.


Try making homemade pizza too. You can add absolutely anything you want from the kind of cheese and toppings you will use. Happy Tuesday once again! :P

20 comments:

  1. Donna, it's yummy. I made 7 slices and everything was gone in just a few minutes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, try it, it's plain and simple but yummy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u make the dough yourself? if yes how....looks soo yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, no, I didn't. It was bought it in a grocery though I am planning to make one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! I miss making pizza! BF and I were just talking about baking another one soon, one where the bacon strips will be crisp. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madz, I think the solution to that is to cook the bacon first then just add them later on to the rest of the pizza. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! At least after the first baking mishap, now we know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madz, so true. :P

    Arg, make some for you and the bf! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gulay, one day, i should just appear at your doorstep and eat everything you make! sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks yum!

    I just had cheese on toast :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nic, that's yummy especially if the cheese melted. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)