Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yum Moments: Cream Puff

Here is another yum moments post but this time, I did not make it. I ordered cream puffs from my cousin who bakes and takes orders from people. I like how her cream puffs are not overly sweet and the cream isn't too creamy. I do not like sweets and Argie can attest to that. I remember she brought me to Parvati in Trinoma and I find their pastries too sweet even those that aren't the sweetest as recommended by their attendant. That's why I like this cream puff - it's just right. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures.


I love how it's filled with cream inside and how it melts in the mouth. For Php50 for 8 pieces, I think this is already a steal. I remember ordering 20 pieces for around Php150 and everyone who got to taste it liked it. I was not able to take any shots of the cream filling because all these 8 were gone in a few minutes, thanks to my family. Haha! Anyway, She makes revel bars, chocolate fudge brownies, cupcakes, and oatmeal cookies but out of everything, this is my favorite as I find the rest too sweet. :)

Happy Tuesday, super awesome peeps! :P

15 comments:

  1. Oishisou!
    Looks delicious!
    ^_^

    That's really cheap! 8 pieces for only P50 & you said that it tastes really good... i wanna eat it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiamere, yeah. I ordered again for next week. I love these cream puffs. I wish you can also try. Perhaps join us for another meet up and I'll bring some? I mean me and a couple of other bloggers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa, you make me want to eat this post <3 *sigh* how i wish i lived where you were )':

    ReplyDelete
  4. meipinggg, aww, if you only we can grab anything we see on our screens. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really a steal! wow 50 pesos! I also don't like foods that are to sweet that's why i could imagine myself liking this yummy treat:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina, I'm glad I met someone here who doesn't like food that's too sweet! :P

    Charry, me three! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look good, gosh if only we have food like that here for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a fan of cream puffs pero this one from your post made me crave for one! i wanna taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nic, haha! :P

    Julie, yeah it's cheap like less than $2. :P

    Nikki, if only our paths would cross, I would've given you one. :P

    gyc, agree! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I order???! I love cream puffs!!! We used to buy from Sweet Haven in Katipunan when I was in pres-school till gradeschool. Right now, we've never found puffs that compared to our gold standard :)

    Thanks for linking Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)