Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cheap Find: Bag Organizer

When I did my What's In My Bag post, you'll see that I bring a large pouch and another small one. It can be quite bulky so I sometimes skip the large pouch and just put everything inside my bag. And when I need something, I have to dig inside and it takes a little while before finding it. To better describe my bag - it was disorganized and messy. So while walking around Landmark last Friday, Arg spotted bag organizers and I couldn't resist it. At first I was a bit hesitant but then I just couldn't resist the price tag - PHP79.75. I was choosing between pink-purple and gray-khaki then decided to go for the latter. Much to my surprise, it was on sale with a 10% discount and the price dropped to PHP71.77. I have been checking out bag organizers on eBay and they sell for more than PHP150 each so this is really a good bargain. I chose the one without the base but it still does the job of organizing my things. Here are pictures. :)




Originally, I made a silly mistake of thinking this is how it's supposed to look like. But later on realized that it's not.

And I got it right.

How it looks like inside my bag. Better, right? :)

Even though I don't know my way around Trinoma and it awfully reminds me of Glorietta (which I really hate going to since I think it's like an octopus and has many alleys which isn't good for people with no sense of direction like, ehem, me) I think I should start going there more often because of the great bargains at Landmark. :P

Found anything cheap but fab lately? :) Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

  1. bravo, Pam! all spic n span! no more complaints from the boyfies that our bags are so trashy and messed up with our stuff! :)

    will wait for new stocks on the khakis or navy blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo! this is awesome idea! thank u for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arg, yes! Finally! :P I hope they stock up real soon. :)

    Anastacia, you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so messy I should have one of these! It's a great idea:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mina, try using this. I am no longer having a hard time looking for something in my bag. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooo Hooo I love thsi!! I love anything that helps me stay organized!!
    I didnt make it to Lush this weekend! :(
    But I did get some body butter at The Body Shop!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, oh that's sad you didn't make it to Lush. But yay for the body butter! :P

    Carolina, yeah. Yay for organization! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on one of these, this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello. meron pa po available? i need one kc. wah. as in in i really2x need one. hirap makahanap dito eh :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)