Here's another mascara review that has been long overdue. As my eyes sometimes look small, I dunno why they do that though sometimes they look round, I need something to open them up so no one will ask me if I just cried. Yeah, people sometimes ask me that. :( Anyway, time for the review.
What I like:
- It makes my lashes longer and thicker but still look natural enough and not really dramatic. One coat is enough to achieve that.
- The brush that came with it is easy to work with though it is just a regular brush.
- Separates my lashes and no clumping unless I apply too much.
- Does not sting and irritate my eyes.
- Has a shelf life of 6 months. I have only recently started using this though.
- I am not sure if it is waterproof or not but either way, it does not smudge unless I rub my eyes.
- Locally available at Stila counters in Rustan's though I don't know the price since this was a gift from Chel the Malditang Doktora.
What I don't like:
- Weighs the curls down after a few hours.
Overall rating: 3.5/5
Will I buy again? Maybe not. I prefer mascaras that hold curls very well. :)
On me. (I know it looks weird but I really have no idea why my eyes look as if they were looking at two different spots.)