Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank You Giveaway Closed + Winner

Hi guys. My Thank You Giveaway has finally ended. I would like to thank those who have joined for sharing your stories, I swear I laughed and cried while reading all those and I can relate to most of the entries. I really had a hard time deciding which one to choose because all never failed to bring a smile or a tear on my face. Before I announce my pick, I would like to show the prize I will be sending to the winner.


I have added a Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush and a Revlon Self-adhesive False Eyelashes. I really wanted to send a little something to each and everyone who joined but I've been really busy and stressed lately that all I can give for now is a wish of happiness and love to all of you.

Here's my pick.

The entry of netchimp2004 really caught my attention. Almost all of us have fond and loving memories with our dads but hers really stood out. The reason why I chose her entry is that it proved my belief that no matter how terrible a person may be or how badly they have disappointed and failed us, there is still something good that person has done for us, for at least once in his/her life that will make us remember for the rest of our lives. Here is her entry.

"Hi Pammy! I've been a long follower of your blog :-)

Here's my story regarding my special moment with my dad. It's not the usual "i-love-my dad-so-much" story but it's special in its own way because it's the ONLY moment i can think of that involved my dad.

You see, my parents have their differences (they are separated now). I've never been close to my dad. My dad is selfish, a womanizer, never appreciated my mom or his kids. Whats important to him is his relatives, money and friends. He was not a good husband, nor a good father. He didn't even attend my recognition day at dlsu for being a consistent dean's honor lister and instead chose to attend a party given by his friends. It has always been his relatives or friends over his family.

I don't have a single loving moment with him except for this. When i was in grade school, we needed to do project. Sort of collage of a farm. It was my dad who did it for me and made a great job out of it, a farm with all the toy animals complete with a blue stream (used blue coloring from his aquarium). My teachers and classmates loved it and was in awe of its creativity. This is the ONLY moment i can think of fondly of my dad. I cannot remember anything else. This is the only loving memory i will treasure from him and take to my grave."


Even though he was not a good father to her, I believe he did something right that made her remember this as the only loving memory she had with her dad. I really wanted to give her a hug because my dad loved me so much that I wanted to share all those good and loving memories I had with her. Anyway, I don't want to get emotional here so I'm ending this post with a big THANK YOU for sharing your stories. It was really wonderful reading all of them.

Happy Monday, super awesome peeps! :)

11 comments:

  1. Netchimps story is really touching, no wonder you chose her story. What may be a simple thing (collage) to the rest of the world may mean a whole LOT to single soul.

    Congratulations to the winner:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that was a nice story. Congrats to the winner and thanks Pammy for making us remember our treaseured thoughts about our folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argie, it was my pleasure. Your stories brought a lot of good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe oo last na kasi to i promised my mom na di na gaano pagdating next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW! This is so sweet! :) Congratulations to the winner! <3

    I'm currently hosting a giveaway. Please do join, Pammy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)