Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another lippie and an eye liner

I went out today to sign some bank documents for a friend's business. After signing the papers, we had coffee where his friend joined us. After like two hours at Krispy Kreme in Gateway, I shipped an item then went to Watson's. I bought the Nichido Sheer Lipstick this time in Nude. They look pretty much the same except that Nude is more brownish and Bare Lips is a little more on the pink side. I also got myself a Nichido White eye liner. Been lemming for a white eyeliner so I got one. Oh, I also got a nail polish in Carolina Peach.


The swatch on top is Bare Lips and the one at the bottom is Nude. They look pretty much the same, don't they? ^_^

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)