Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Initial Review: ECOTOOLS Retractable Kabuki Brush

When my cousin handed me a Walgreens bag, I knew the brushes were in there. So I thanked him and eagerly went to my room to check out the brushes. And there they are, waiting to be adopted and used.

Here's an initial review of the Retractable Kabuki brush.

Pros:
-uber duper soft, probably as soft as my EDM LHK
-bristles are dense enough to apply mineral or powder foundation
-a little big but it's really cute and can be carried around
-recycled which is what I like most about it and earth-friendly

Cons:
-the only thing I do not like about it is that the inside of the cap? easily had scratches when I closed it (er, am i clear enough about it?)
-not locally available

This is my favorite among the rest of my brushes.





See what I mean when I say there are scratches?


I am loving the brushes so far but as of the moment, this is the brush that I love the most. I like the fact that I can carry it around with me without having to worry about deforming the bristles.
I am pleased with my purchases and I so want to get a back up of this. But I doubt I'll ever need one because with proper care and usage, this one will last me a long long time.

Go get yourself an EcoTools brush! I'm pretty sure you'll be satisfied as I am. ^_^

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)