Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Human Heart Nature + Cyleina Haul

Lately, I've been into these organic stuff. It all started when I first used By Nature handmade soaps then I was introduced to Cyleina organic soaps. Then I saw the benefits of using organic products with Cyleina. So I sort of jumped into the organic bandwagon when I decided to try out several other organic stuff. Yesterday, I made my first order from Human Heart Nature and it was shipped out the same day which is quick. I received them today.

Human Heart Nature is:
- 100% organic
- 100% Philippine ingredient
- 100% no harmful chemicals

I got the following from them:
1. Intense Moisture Hair Mask 50g - mango, butter, vitamin E, & peppermint PHP75 (roughly$1.50)

Mango Butter and natural Vitamin E Intense Moisture Hair Mask with Peppermint. Banish dry, distressed hair forever with a once a week intense conditioning hair mask with nature’s strongest restoratives for shine, fullness and health!

2.Nourishing Conditioner in Mango Butter & Mandarin 100ml - silky smooth formula PHP54.75 (a little over $1)

Want soft, strong hair like Rapunzel? Mango butter heals and regenerates hair cuticles for soft, touchable hair that won’t break easily. Handy when you’ve got a handsome prince hanging on to your hair! Choose PEPPERMINT or LEMONGRASS for normal finish or MANDARIN or UNSCENTED for silky smooth hair.

3. Moisturizing Shampoo & Body Wash in Aloe Vera, Egg White, and Mandarin 100ml - silky smooth formula PHP59.75) (a little over $1)

Breathe new life back into your parched, sun-damaged or chemically-treated hair with our enriching and deeply moisturizing hair elixir! Choose from tropical GUAVA scent for normal finish or citrus MANDARIN scent and EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL for silky, smooth hair.

Total damage: PHP239.50 inclusive of PHP50 shipping (a little less than $5)

Oh, I also received my Cyleina Gluta-Max soap yesterday. That's how desperate I am to get rid of my tan. X_X





I read good reviews on Girltalk about Human Heart Nature that's why I decided to try some of their products. I was supposed to get their Mango Body Butter but I still have my Vanilla & Co. Whipped Buttercream so I passed on it. I'll try it probably when I run out of my whipped buttercream.

I'll give these organic hair care stuff a try and see how it works for me. Ciao for now! ^_^

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)