Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, May 8, 2009

RANT! ELF Sunkissed Bronzer

I am really annoyed and sad because when I brought out my ELF Sunkissed Bronzer, I was surprised to see that it was broken into pieces! It was in my bag and i don't remember throwing my bag anywhere. I dunno how it could've possibly broke just like that. I've had it for like 2 days and a half and now it's a mess! T'was a disaster and a total waste of money even though it's just for PHP129 bucks. I haven't even used it when I went out! Bummer!

See what I mean? Argh!


Good news is I found a Covergirl Bronzer in Soleil on eBay and immediately clicked on the Buy It Now button. Been eyeing that for weeks now. And I now I had a good reason to buy it because I need a bronzer that isn't powdered. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. it's so fragile to have broken while just being in your purse...too bad. at least you'll be getting that new one :) and thanks for doing the tag, 'course you did it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a living proof of poor quality packaging of ELF!! boohoo!!!

    segway..pammy!!! you're also a thomasian!! i am thrilled!!! :D what college?? mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, from AB. We're two kikay thomasians. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just found your blog.

    I have heard of a lot of girls having problems with ELF products--apparently, their powdered compacts break really easily. I'm so sorry to hear about your casualty--any makeup loss is still money down the drain!

    Maybe you could salvage it by putting it in a sifter jar instead and using it as a loose bronzer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissy. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that if I still feel like using it because I am really dismayed as of now. Had I known it'll break easily, I would've just bought an mmu bronzer instead and I wouldn't have been as disappointed as I am right now.

    Thanks sis ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)