Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

More lippies for moi!

I got another Air21 package this morning. It's for the lippies I purchased off eBay the other day.

I got the following:

1. Bonne Bell Lip Lites Glossy Tints in Caramel Latte- I got this again because I love love love it! I fell in love with the first one, I had to get another

2. Bonne Bell Lip Lites Glossy Tints in Mocha Creme- another pretty nude shade. Brownish and goes on very sheer. Caramel latte is more on brownish peach whereas this is brown

3. Bon Bons Sugar Plum Flavored Lip Gloss - I got the blue and pink one as a freebie! Yay! I was contemplating on whether or not I'll get the Ginger Bread flavored one because when I searched for reviews, it's a lovely shade of peach.

Here are my lippies!



Swatches:

L-R: Bon Bons, Caramel Latte, Mocha Creme

I don't know why but I'm into nude lips nowadays. I started to like it only when I had my very first Caramel Latte. I never knew I could pull off wearing nude lippies.

Oh, i tried the blue and pink Bon Bons lip gloss. Pink and blue makes purple so when i tried it on, my lips had a hint of blue or purple on it.


I reapplied a layer but I had a hard time getting the pink gloss so I got more of blue.




And my lips had blue tones now. Hehe. I dunno if I can go out wearing this but they are moisturizing enough to wear at home. I'll probably be able to wear it when i go out if there's less blue left and more pink gloss.

Here's Bonne Bell mocha Creme on my lips.


My lips are happy again! Ta! ^_^

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)