Last week, I received my eBay purchases and one of those items is the Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Eye Shadow Single in Envy. It's a gorgeous shade of green that has really caught my eye. I finally had the time to play with it and I did some sort of an FOTD using this gem.
This is seriously pigmented. My finger was able to get that amount of color with just one light swipe. The texture is really smooth and somewhat buttery and to cut things short, this shade is simply gorgeous! I'm not sure if this is moss or forest green but this is by far the loveliest shade of green I have ever seen in an eyeshadow.
It was the only eyeshadow I used on my lids. The color somewhat changes under different lighting. Or it's just me again?
My half FOTD wearing Envy.
What I used:
- Alba Botanica Rainforest Hydrating Moisturizer
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
- Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Single in Envy
- Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black
- Max Factor Lash Perfection Mascara
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- Kanebo Coffret D'or Blush in PK222
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color
- Dior Addict High Color in Rose Orgasme/Joy Pink
So there's my Green with Envy FOTD. :)
Happy Thursday, super awesome peeps! :P