Ever since my Superhero Soap stopped working for me (broke me out for no reason why), I had to look for a better alternative. When I went to Healthy Options to buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in Peppermint variant, I checked out their cleansers and this one caight my eye so I gladly included this on my purchase. I have been using this 3 weeks to a month now and I guess it's time to give it a review.
What I like:
- Effectively removes my makeup even waterproof mascaras and gel liners, leaving no traces of dirt.
- Holds true to being a refreshing cleanser. My face feels fresher and cleaner.
- Has a very nice citrus scent that basically just reminds me of oranges.
- Has a pump that effectively dispenses just the right amount of product.
- Since this is made for normal to oily skin, it works in keeping the oilies at bay. My face is no longer as oily as it used to be.
- Did not break me out.
- Says they are pro-organic and devoid of harsh chemicals.
- Inexpensive for in between Php329-379 for a 250mL bottle which will last me for months.
- Locally available at Healthy Options.
What I don't like:
- It can be too drying for some. Made my skin so dry plus the cold weather added to the dryness. I stopped using it for now and wait until the summer comes.
Overall rating: 4.5/5 This is perfect for those with oily skin. But if you have dry skin, skip this one and get the cleansing milk variant instead.
Will I buy again? Yes!
Have you tried this cleanser? What's your favorite cleanser?
Happy Tuesday super awesome peeps! :P